Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good so I'm not the only one who noticed.... I thought I was losing my mind for a second when I saw that video... I watched it 3 times now... lol I thought maybe the guy got a defect Kindle or something at first lol

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
If you look a the text on his shirt it's backwards too.  Same with the text on the box :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
His wedding ring is on the wrong hand and the degrees on the wall are backwards, too. I wonder if he filmed himself in a mirror or something?

L

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Probably flipped the video around in an editor I'd imagine.  Whether by mistake or on purpose I have no idea... I see no reason why it would have been better flipped.  Maybe he's the Felini of unboxing.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Scheherazade said:
Probably flipped the video around in an editor I'd imagine. Whether by mistake or on purpose I have no idea... I see no reason why it would have been better flipped. Maybe he's the Felini of unboxing.
Heeheehee, the Fellini of unboxing. That's pretty funny.

L

·
Registered
294 Posts
He might have been recording the video on an iMac.  I was looking at pictures my dad took with my iMac (was his computer first) the video and pictures taken with the camera on an iMac are reversed.  I have to check and see if I can flip the image on my iMac.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts