Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you are staying safe and healthy through these unusual times!

According to astrology, your Zodiac sign is determined by the position of the Sun on the date you were born.
What seems to set apart from other stargazing books is its enlightened approach and functional reach.

I can honestly say that the Capricorn star sign explanation was so spot on that I was getting goosebumps and found myself reading faster and faster.
- NetGalley Review

I will definitely keep it in my Kindle library for a long time to refer to periodically. I will recommend this book to my friends and family.
- Amazon Review

This book is so accurate to my star sign and very interesting to read. I loved the section about chakras and their role in our life and found it easy to follow and understand.
- Amazon Review

[size=12pt]Have your copy of ZODIAC SIGNS: CHARACTERISTICS IN RELATIONSHIPS, LOVE, AND CAREER (free in Kindle Unlimited) with you on Your Journey of Mastering Yourself.

Amusing. Captivating. Engaging. Free with Kindle Unlimited and $2.99 special

Happy Reading!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you vibe high and work a lot on yourself when you are always checking on yourself and trying to be the best person you can be - people who do not do that can get a little upset because it shows them how they are not in their best.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[size=14pt]Book excerpt:
"Astrology attempts to study how the positions, motions, and the properties of celestial objects affect people and events on Earth."

"Zodiac Signs: Characteristics in relationships, love and career by Smilena Kirilova is an informative book about how astrology can explain our individual behavior. It contains a variety of sections, including the different zodiac signs, crystal types and their uses, chakra descriptions, Vedic astrology, numerology and even a few short stories about personal enlightenment. It is an interesting read for those that are searching to understand their place in the universe." - OnlineBookClub Review

Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUFMSLtDss0

Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2JF9Vbr

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"This book is so accurate to my star sign and very interesting to read. I loved the section at the end about chakras and their role in our life and found it easy to follow and understand. Each star sign is spread out in parts … An enjoyable read that I will refer back to in the future." - Goodreads Review

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[size=13pt]"This is a very informative book, not only about Western astrology but also about Vedic astrology and the difference between them. I found the information about crystals and chakras very good, and I loved the last chapter with the stories/parables."
- NetGalley Review

Genre: Nonfiction

Free with Kindle Unlimited!

Price for limited time: $2.99

Please, check out the links below. Thank you! Keep Safe!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[size=13pt]Free with Kindle Unlimited or $2.99 to buy:

"This was a very easy to read and informative book. Loved the way it was set out and all the information given for all the signs. A great gift book for someone as its relevant to absolutely everyone!"
- NetGalley Review

Strap yourself in for an encounter that embraces who you are by entertaining and reading ZODIAC SIGNS: Characteristics in Relationships, Love, and Career

1 - 20 of 63 Posts