Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Author Central only seems to have Amazon.com reviews. Without trawling to each separate website, is there somewhere that updates reviews from all the Amazon sites?

Readers in the Know do tally the total reviews over all the Amazon sites, but don't tell you which ones they are, except for clicking on the 'reviews' which takes you to Amazon.com.

G

·
booktrakr.com but that might not be popular because you have to hand over user/pwd details of all your platforms.

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TobiasRoote said:
booktrakr.com but that might not be popular because you have to hand over user/pwd details of all your platforms.
Thanks. I only sell on Amazon, so wondered if Amazon had some hidden page where you can find all the reviews.

·
Registered
66 Posts
www.salesrankexpress.com

You type in your name and the location you want, say USA Amazon. Up pops all your books, the ranking of the book and how many reviews. Click on book to go to page and you can look at your reviews on Amazon for that book. Very quick way to check if you got any new reviews.

G

·
I always go to my Amazon's author central page which lists the books on the left side and reviews on the right. If you want to know author rank, click on the tab at the top of the author central page.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think she is wanting a page that shows ALL reviews at the same time. Like US, UK, CA, Au all at the same time without having to switch to each country, right?

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark Tyson said:
I think she is wanting a page that shows ALL reviews at the same time. Like US, UK, CA, Au all at the same time without having to switch to each country, right?
Right. :)

Having just taken part in the children's book promo and getting downloads in a number of countries I'm interested to see if I get any reviews. Bit of a schlep going from one to the other.

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sarah09 said:
www.salesrankexpress.com

You type in your name and the location you want, say USA Amazon. Up pops all your books, the ranking of the book and how many reviews. Click on book to go to page and you can look at your reviews on Amazon for that book. Very quick way to check if you got any new reviews.
Thanks :-*. This looks useful, but you have to do one book at a time. It's actually easier to go to the Amazon website author page and you can check all your books at the same time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Author Central for the different countries has the reviews on the right, same as the dot com Author Central. Easy to see new reviews but only a few countries live though, and doesn't cover CA or AU. I just found some on DE, which was a nice surprise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts