Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether it be school, work, the cafe, or the doctors office, where did you take your Kindle today?

·
Registered
142 Posts
It went with me for a haircut (me, not my Kindle) and to Taco Bell for a quick bite.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I took mine to Walmart this morning for grocery shopping.  And it came in handy because they only had 3 regular checkout lanes open, and I had a long wait.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
"We" went out on the deck to read with morning coffee...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Even though it's Memorial Day I had to work and Mr. DX was faithfully brought along. I'm reading "A Star Curiously Singing" by Kerry Nietz and I wasn't about to spend my lunch not reading a good book.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
To the library, the grocery & the movies.. (Pirates #4).

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
A very quiet day being a holiday.. so we've been hanging out at home, but we are about to head out to pick up some pizza and of course my Kindle is coming along for the ride and the wait.

This week it will come with me to Curves, to three different medical facilities with three patients on four days and to a seminar at night.. wherever I go..

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well, my days is upside down as I work nights.  So early this morning we were at work.  Then after waking, we went to a cafe and I read while I ate.  And finally to the coffee house where I finished a short with a cup of cappuccino.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
It's been going to work with me recently. This is a risk, because I have to remember to get it out of the door pocket of the bus when I finish in the morning and after working all night I am a bit woozy and might forget. I left a paperback there once and it was gone the next day. I could sync up my iPod touch and leave the Kindle at home, but I like the bigger, eink screen when I am reading at "lunch time" which is usually 3:15 to 3:45 a.m.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts