Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have the: Replies to your posts and Threads Not Read Yet links gone to?
I found these helpful and they seem to have disappeared.
Did I delete them somehow? OR Did the boards do away with them? Any way to bring them back? I found it easier to navigate that way. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
sjc, I'm not sure what you're talking about. . . . .I still see these links above:

> Show unread posts since last visit.
> Show new replies to your posts.

Is there something else you're looking for?

Also, I'm going to move this to the forum tips/suggestions area. . . .

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ann:  That's what I'm looking for...they disappeared...STRANGE!!  Anyone know how to get them back? It's got to be something that I did to make them disappear...I even rebooted and re-logged on to the site.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ANN:  I fixed it.  Thanks.  There is a little tiny box upper right corner:  Shrink or Expand this Header...Presto.

I knew as soon as you replied that yours were still there, that it had to be something I inadvertently ran my mouse over.  Thanks.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
thanks sjc,  we learn something new every day.  There is so much to this site that I still haven't seen it all.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
If I had been up a little earlier, I could have told you exactly what you had done, having had to figure out what I did to make them go away. I feel better not to be the only one.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The problem was: I didn't know what the heck I could have possibly done. So, once Ann told me hers were still there...I knew it was definately something I did, so I started grazing my mouse over every inch of the screen and when I ran over the little minus symbol...presto!

It was a simple fix. The ones I hate are when you click something and blue screen...yikes...lol.

The fun one was with my current snackage the other night: made a piece of a sunflower seed shell fall into the keys and my period key stopped working...had to pry off the key with my fingers crossed. Now I'm extra careful with my snackage binges.

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
I've found that canned air is good for blowing off inadvertant food droppage. . . .at least, I always start there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts