Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pics, and a one-line description of where you are and when you are. If you can, put up the cover of your favorite book too! Let's try to keep this an organized thread of pics & locations to see (& brag) where Kindle is around the world! (Also, please sticky?)

2009/02/28

Grand Canyon, South Rim, Arizona, USA

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm sitting in a hotel room in Fishkill, NY.  No camera with me, but it's not really photo worthy anyways.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm at home in Orlando, getting some computer time in before it's bedtime for my munchkin... but I promise to take some pics when I go to Cincinnati in May... and if I ever get my ex-in-laws to take me to Disney soon I'll take one there!! (I refuse to pay to get in!)

Very cool picture of you and your K2!
;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Speaking of where in the world - when I first joined, I remember seeing some kind of map on Kindleboards - with little push-pins where members are located?  I haven't been able to find it again, nor have I heard it mentioned. Was I just imagining it?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think this is a great idea - and I bet when people take spring break or vacation you will see some posts - of course that means it will be awhile for me - no vacations on the horizon -- and all you would see here is melting snow right now ;)

·
Super Moderator
67,319 Posts
Thanks for linking that, Scott. . . . .btw, a LOT of you are not on it. . . .I only see 3 people in MD/DC/VA and I know there are more of us. . .go add yourselves!  :)

Ann

·
Registered
60 Posts
I added myself as well.. and was actually surprised that there wasn't anyone else listed for Orlando yet.  ???

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Hey, great idea for a thread. I travel quite a bit with my job, so will have to take some pix of my Kindle as it travels with me around the country...!!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I love the idea....I'll go to the edge of town to take a pic of my k1 this weekend. hmm nothing like a hot latte and fresh coffee cake while looking over the Las Vegas Strip. hmmm. CAKE!!! ::) I'm hungry now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm living in Italy right now.  Loving my Kindle!!  It for sure beats waiting 6-8 weeks for a 'normal' book to arrive.  No whispernet here, obviously, but 5 minute delivery is not bad at all..  ;)

Thanks for posting that map.  What a cool idea!

Smiles,
Rachel

1 - 20 of 103 Posts