Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
???  I know somebody posted side-by-side pictures of K1 and the (alleged) K2. I'd like to look at them again but I can't find it. If somebody knows where it is can you send a link for me? Thanks.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was looking for... sort of. For some reason I was thinking it was a picture of K1 next to K2. My mistake. I wanted to see them side by side. Oh well. Thanks for your help though!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect - that's just what I wanted! Assuming the rumors are true I'm trying to decide which one I like better. I really like the looks of K2, but I prefer the slightly smaller size of K1. Decisions, decisions....  :-\

·
Registered
736 Posts
We'll hear about the updated features tomorrow.  I think K2's technology is going to be a lot faster, turning pages without delayed flash, etc.  Just a hunch due to enhanced technology in this area on other e-readers.  I don't think they'd come out with K2 without it being very different, so you may like the new features....or maybe not?!  I'll have to follow the live blogs, I'm so anxious to hear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts