Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I was wondering about Linda Cannon-Mott, too.

Maybe they are all...gasp!...reading their Kindles!

L

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
HeeeeeRE I am. Thanks for missing me. I appreciate it.

Teninx is just jealous that I ran off with quickfics instead of him...lol.

I had lots of Doctor time with my Mother. Friday...doc's, today 6 hours; scan and doc. She's a trooper though. She just had her 8th chemo (breast cancer) we follow up this Fri. Then will get a bit of a break and start 7 weeks of daily radiation. THANK GOODNESS for the KINDLE and all of YOU!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
sjc said:

I had lots of Doctor time with my Mother. Friday...doc's, today 6 hours; scan and doc. She's a trooper though. She just had her 8th chemo (breast cancer) we follow up this Fri. Then will get a bit of a break and start 7 weeks of daily radiation. THANK GOODNESS for the KINDLE and all of YOU!!!
Awwww, many hugs to mom!!!!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
sjc said:

We're thinking of you and your Mom, SJC! Keep us posted!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
sjc said:

SJC... you are back!! Sorry to hear about your mom. I am about to have to do the same with my dad. Welcome back!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
YAY!  You're back.  So sorry to hear of your mom's illness though.  Praying for strength and courage for both of you!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mom. You both hang in there and tell her your fellow Kindlers on this board are rooting for her.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Suzanne said:
Welcome back. SJC & Angela, I will keep both of you and your parents in my prayers.
Thanks Suzanne... I thought I was going to be out until Wednesday, but the DD has wireless internet in the house I brought my laptop with me. I heard from my mom earlier this evening and Daddy will have a procedure done next week and then treatments will begin after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thanks all.  She is a tough cookie.  She had a double mastectomy in May.  Those chemo tx's are 2 1/2 hours long and they knock you on your A. 

Please everyone; get yearly mammograms and self-check in between; even if you are young.  My sis-in-law was hit at 36; she's ok. but the insurance companies need to get with the program 40 years (by their recommendation) is too old for a first mammography.  I know 4 people who were hit in their 30's.  Unfortunately 2 are no longer with us.

OK...I've said my peace.  Enjoy your day...I'm off to work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts