Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw it catch the last bus to New Orleans.

ETA:  The thread fled.  ;D

·
Registered
855 Posts
Nope. I have not seen it.
I'm doing roastbeef and mashed potatoes, could you imagine mashed potatoes with no fat?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Um, we got down to almost no one doing it so I was afraid people were humoring me and stopped 2 weeks ago LOL

ok, CARRY WHAT'S YOUR GOOD NEWS!!!!??!!??!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I ususally wake up with my bb gone.. it's still there. I got nothing.

Ummmmm..... HAS EVERYONE READ ROBERT'S ADVICE TO NEW WRITERS? Go do that.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I have good news.

Fact: I have awesome readers. They leave me gushy reviews at Amazon and Goodreads that make me want to hug everyone.

Fact: Today is Friday. Those of us who still can't quit our day job will understand.

Ain't no such thing as fat free mashed potatoes!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I just got back the final edit of my fifth Girl in the Box book (and sent it to you like five minutes ago, T.L.!) so I'm all excited to get that released as soon as I can. It's kind of exciting, knowing that soon I can go from answering, "When is the fifth girl in the box book coming out?" five times a day on FB, Twitter and email to just throwing a link directly to them and waiting a couple days for the inevitable, "When is the sixth girl in the box book coming out?" to start.

For my Fat Free Friday, it's my oldest kid's birthday today, my big four year-old. So I'm gonna need some cupcakes with no fat.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Remember the fat free thread a few weeks ago where I was whining about not getting the house I wanted? Well, they changed their minds! I got the house, woot, woot!!

I actually close in ELEVEN days. Good God, how did that happen? Last time I checked I had like, a month. The stress of packing plus the writing/diet meltdown I mentioned in the weight loss thread have not been kind to me, but I will bury that for now and focus on the excitement of GETTING MY NEW HOUSE! Which backs up to a lovely park! And is much closer to family and friends! And in which I will have a dedicated office that I can decorate any way I like!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Caitie Quinn said:
ANYBODY? GOOD NEWS???? Come on, folks! Make Carry's (fri)day!
My WIP keeps trying to morph from an interlinked set of a dozen short stories to a novel...and some of the protagonists/antagonists are altering the flow of the story in ways I couldn't have predicted. It's all for the better, though.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I got 45 reviews on Zon this week, and (almost) all of them were good!

Of course, the last one was a two star, so it's sitting right at the top staring at me, but I will not look at it any more...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Rachel Schurig said:
Remember the fat free thread a few weeks ago where I was whining about not getting the house I wanted? Well, they changed their minds! I got the house, woot, woot!!

I actually close in ELEVEN days. Good God, how did that happen? Last time I checked I had like, a month. The stress of packing plus the writing/diet meltdown I mentioned in the weight loss thread have not been kind to me, but I will bury that for now and focus on the excitement of GETTING MY NEW HOUSE! Which backs up to a lovely park! And is much closer to family and friends! And in which I will have a dedicated office that I can decorate any way I like!
YES!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Shawn Inmon said:
I got 45 reviews on Zon this week, and (almost) all of them were good!

Of course, the last one was a two star, so it's sitting right at the top staring at me, but I will not look at it any more...
Holy bejeezus! Well done. Your reviews are Wool worthy. :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Okay, well I have some good news, too... to help along with this unofficial fat free friday thread.

After a day and a half of technical hiccups at Amazon, my novel finally went live this morning.

I have some sales trickling in... more than I'd expected... and I have a secret fantasy where a whole bunch show up this evening.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Deanna Chase said:
Holy bejeezus! Well done. Your reviews are Wool worthy. :)
DEFINITELY not Wool-worthy. I think I've been fortunate to get my book mostly into the right hands, because many, many people will not care for it at all.

And, congratz Regan!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts