Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And what I've been doing...ta dah...formatting 7 backlist books that the publisher gave the rights back for. I've been madly scrambling to do covers, to convert the files from mobi back to Word and upload new versions to Amazon and Smashwords, dealing with Amazon to get them to show MY kindle version over the older, more expensive version....whew. Six out of the Seven are done and live and if you want a peek at the books/covers check out my blog http://marshacanham.wordpress.com

One more to do and I'll have time to breathe and chat again *g*

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wow, Marsha - that's awesome! And timely, since I was just looking at your medievals the other day. I'm a big fan of Robin Hood but I hesitated at buying paper. No longer!

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Awesome, Marsha.  I'm so happy to see people liberating their backlists.  Hope they sell like hotcakes!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Those new books sound incredible, I'll have to go check them out on my next break!! Congrats on the acquisition of all seven but was the publisher *really* selling the Kindle editions for $13?!  :eek:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Marsha - good for you!!!!! :)  Keep 'em coming, right?

-jb 8)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ladyeclectic said:
Those new books sound incredible, I'll have to go check them out on my next break!! Congrats on the acquisition of all seven but was the publisher *really* selling the Kindle editions for $13?! :eek:
Most were between $6-7, but SFTH was $13 for some unknown, ridiculous reason. Soon to be corrected *s*

And thank you everyone for the good wishes. I've waited a long time to see some of those books dusted off *s* Can't thank the makers of Kindle enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts