Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning

My book is on a 2 day free Kindle promo.  Is there somewhere special I should look for the numbers of downloads - assuming I get some...eek.  All I can find is the free book list - or do I just watch my ranking on my own book's page?

Sorry for early morning, hopeless newbie question.

Have a great day everyone and thanks in advance for any advice.  These boards are invaluable.  ;D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hi,

You can check your book ranking but that's not updated very often. Better to check your reports page, it should show you how many downloads you're getting.

Just don't spend the entire time clicking refresh!  :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much David - that's great, will do.

Yes, clicking refresh is probably all I will do...

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
FYI, if the book you're giving away is the one in your signature, it's not showing up as free, at this point. Sorry -- you're probably promoting one under a different pen name. But I thought I should mention it just in case KDP messed up. Sometimes they do fail to make books free when they're supposed to.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Becca - I got my days wrong  :eek:

The promo starts tonight at midnight PST, which will be 8.00am for me, but will check just in case.  Thank you so much!

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
funnyvalentine said:
Hi Becca - I got my days wrong :eek:

The promo starts tonight at midnight PST, which will be 8.00am for me, but will check just in case. Thank you so much!
No prob -- good luck with the promo! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much for this information and for the 'good luck'!  Hope all continues well for you after your promo...did you sleep at all???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts