Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning

My book is on a 2 day free Kindle promo.  Is there somewhere special I should look for the numbers of downloads - assuming I get some...eek.  All I can find is the free book list - or do I just watch my ranking on my own book's page?

Sorry for early morning, hopeless newbie question.

Have a great day everyone and thanks in advance for any advice.  These boards are invaluable.  ;D

· Administrator
10,420 Posts
FYI, if the book you're giving away is the one in your signature, it's not showing up as free, at this point. Sorry -- you're probably promoting one under a different pen name. But I thought I should mention it just in case KDP messed up. Sometimes they do fail to make books free when they're supposed to.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Becca - I got my days wrong  :eek:

The promo starts tonight at midnight PST, which will be 8.00am for me, but will check just in case.  Thank you so much!

· Administrator
10,420 Posts
funnyvalentine said:
Hi Becca - I got my days wrong :eek:

The promo starts tonight at midnight PST, which will be 8.00am for me, but will check just in case. Thank you so much!
No prob -- good luck with the promo! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.