Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just applied my skin to my K2!  Oh, the stress!!! LOL!  All went well and now the poor thing is not nekkid anymore.  Now, waiting on the Oberon cover and we'll be set!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Yes, and which Oberon?  Details and pictures!!!!

(and congrats on the skin.  you've started on our 12 step Accessories program.  ;D)

Betsy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the Lily skin from DecalGirl. I originally ordered the red Sun Oberon cover but changed my mind and ordered the ROH in purple. It should be here on Wednesday....waiting on the big brown truck! AGAIN! Ok, what else do I need for my precious Kindle2? I'm sure you all have lots of ideas!! Please share!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Here's the 12-step program:

Step one:  Buy a Kindle
Step two:  Join Kindleboards
Step three:  Buy a skin.
Step four:  Buy a second skin
Step five:  Buy an Oberon cover (or M edge or....)
Step six:  Buy a light (MightyBrite, Lightwedge...)
Step seven:  Buy the perfect bag, tote, briefcase, knapsack
Step eight:  Buy a second Oberon cover
Step nine:  Buy a case to put the cover in
Step ten:  Buy a second Kindle
Step eleven:  Buy another perfect bag, tote, briefcase, knapsack
Step twelve:  Give up counting your Kindle accessories

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
LAD -- that is beautiful and will look terrific with your purple ROH.  Gosh you will have the best dressed Kindle on the block!  Have you selected a bag yet?  ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Okay, Stephanie... I am on step six (LOL). Skipped the second skin, though, but am leaning toward the Orient that Leslie has. Now on to the light. I really want the brightest portable light possible, as my old eyes are not getting any better. What are the brightest ones out there, anybody??

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yikes, I'm on Step 7 - had no idea I was so far gone!  It really sneaks up on ya doesn't it?!  ;)  :D

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I jumped from Step 2 to Step 10 and then back to Step 3 and then 5... I'm so lost o_O  Does Step 3 count as Step 4 too if your first skin is customized cuz none you saw on the site really spoke to you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, let's see. I've ordered the Mighty Light...I'm gonna keep the red Sun Oberon as it was too late to cancel the order when I decided I liked the ROH Oberon..skin to match red Sun Oberon came in last Friday....so I will have 2 Oberon covers and I have 2 skins..don't have a bag, tote or anything, that's next. Can anyone suggest a nice bag that is not ridiculously expensive yet fashionable???  I am soooo addicted, it's unbelievable! LOL!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gorgeous! I want that screen saver...how do I get that?? HELP!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Look for it in The Kindle Boards Photo Gallery...under the thread called Roof of heaven Screen Saver (and 2 others) posted by patchymama.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I will head right over there and attempt to get that screensaver!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts