Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, guys! Katia from Miblart is here 馃挌
This thread is for anyone who is looking for a design service. I want to introduce one company that can help with your project
饾棤饾椂饾棷饾椆饾棓饾椏饾榿 is a design service company based in Ukraine.
It's been in the market for over 6 years and has successfully done over 5 thousand projects.
We work with all genres and requests. There is a lot to see in our portfolio! (You can find it on our website).-

馃摑 饾棦饾槀饾椏 饾榿饾棽饾棶饾椇 饾椉饾棾饾棾饾棽饾椏饾榾 饾榿饾椀饾棽 饾棾饾椉饾椆饾椆饾椉饾槃饾椂饾椈饾棿 饾榾饾棽饾椏饾槂饾椂饾棸饾棽饾榾:
  • photographic, premium (3D), and Illustrated cover design,
  • cover design for Kindle Vella or audiobooks,
  • character design,
  • author logos & branding,
  • marketing materials,
  • interior formatting.
Rectangle Font Circle Symbol Electric blue

website link馃挌​

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, dear friends! Today I want to show some of my favorite book covers in sci-fi genre our designers have created.
What's your opinion? Do they work well for the genre? Which one do you like the most and why? Share your thoughts =)

You can see more works in our portfolio
In case you like the artworks we design, I'll be happy to offer you a promocode KBOARDS10 that will give you 10% off the custom photo-based cover design.

Poster Font Electric blue Advertising Movie

Cloud World Nature Sky Flash photography

World Poster Astronomical object Font Publication

World Light Font Poster Technology

World Font Games Fictional character Poster

World Poster Font Publication Space

Registered
I don't see any prices on your website?

On your Web you mention eBook and print book. Is that also for the hardcovers, which differ from the sizes and placement of text and images than standard POD?

Would there be any extra discount for say a trilogy?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't see any prices on your website?

On your Web you mention eBook and print book. Is that also for the hardcovers, which differ from the sizes and placement of text and images than standard POD?

Would there be any extra discount for say a trilogy?
The prices are stated in "Services" section.

The price for a full-wrap is $200, it includes:
  • Free 3D model of the book for marketing use;
  • Ebook cover design in .jpg format;
  • Flattened source file with editable text in .psd format;
  • Files in .pdf, .jpg and .png formats.
We prepare either paperback cover or hardback cover for print. If you want both, there will be an additional $30 charge fee.

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for a series, starting from the second cover. But you can use a promocode KBOARDS10 for getting a discount on your first cover as well.

Product Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device

Registered
The prices are stated in "Services" section.

The price for a full-wrap is $200, it includes:
  • Free 3D model of the book for marketing use;
  • Ebook cover design in .jpg format;
  • Flattened source file with editable text in .psd format;
  • Files in .pdf, .jpg and .png formats.
We prepare either paperback cover or hardback cover for print. If you want both, there will be an additional $30 charge fee.

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for a series, starting from the second cover. But you can use a promocode KBOARDS10 for getting a discount on your first cover as well.

View attachment 31844
Bookmarked. Thanks for the prompt reply and clarity. Apprecieated.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
馃 You probably know the saying, 鈥淒on鈥檛 judge a book by its cover 鈥榯il you鈥檝e read that book.鈥
But to interest readers in your book and make them want to read it, you need a bright and memorable cover design that will make your story stand out

We developed this course to help indie authors learn more about the cover design process, facilitate communication and collaboration with cover designers, and ensure you get an awesome book cover that sells.

馃挌 Sign up here -> Email course everything about book cover design - MIBLART | Book cover design services

By the end of the course, you will know how to:
  • analyze book covers of your competitors;
  • research your target readers and explore which covers hit their hearts;
  • choose an art style that sells in your genre;
  • find a talented book cover designer;
  • create a meaningful book cover design brief;
  • effectively use your book cover in marketing campaigns.

Font Brand Circle Transparency Logo

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
馃挌 Hi, dear friends!
Today I want to share book covers for a fantasy series. It is a custom work designed by our team.
:love: You can see more works in fantasy genre in our portfolio.
I would be happy to receive your feedback on this work.
Cheers! <3

In case you like the artworks we design, I'll be happy to offer you a promocode KBOARDS10 that will give you 10% off the custom photo-based cover design or our premium package.

Publication Dress Poster Book Font

Poster Cg artwork Supernatural creature Darkness Fictional character

Poster Cg artwork Publication Supernatural creature Darkness

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello to everyone who is interested in beautiful cover art 馃挌
Today I want to share an extract from our free email course about different types of book covers. I hope you learn something new today, so it helps you with your project <3

Overall, there are 4 key types of book covers, so let鈥檚 take a closer look at each of them to help you make the right decision 馃

1. Character-based covers.
This type of cover design is very common because a person on the cover helps readers relate to the character and evokes the desire to learn more about the protagonist鈥檚 fate. Usually, character-based covers include the main character in the center and an intriguing background image that reveals some curious details of the plot.

Poster Publication Cg artwork Darkness Advertising

2. Object-based covers.
Object-based covers are usually minimalistic and look stylish and posh. This type of cover design features a single graphic element, a plain color scheme, and simple but elegant typography.

World Publication Font Astronomical object Poster

3. Setting-based covers.
Such covers are great if you want to put emphasis on your fictional world, grab the reader鈥檚 attention with its uniqueness, or show that the environment has a strong impact on the character鈥檚 fate. Setting-based covers usually include a very small image of the main character who faces the setting in the background.

Poster World Font Movie Electric blue

4. Typography-based covers.
Readers love typography-based covers because they are simple, clear, and straight-to-the-point. That鈥檚 why a great font can be more than enough to make your cover awesome. Background images and small decorative elements are often used to support the genre and enhance the mood.

Plant Font Poster Magenta Art

~~~
Which cover type works the best for your project and why? 馃 Be welcome to share your cover as an example!
Also, if you want to learn more about self-publishing, read a blog on our website.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[part 1] Our designers created a bunch of awesome book covers in September we're proud to share with you today 馃
~~~
Dystopian fiction and urban fantasy always attract readers with complex and unusual worlds, a lot of action, and an atmosphere of mystery and hidden danger. And we know how to communicate that unique vibe with cover design 鉁

Poster Shorts Publication Movie Flash photography

Font Poster Illustration Advertising Logo

Book Font Publication Tree Illustration

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[part 2] Our designers created a bunch of awesome book covers in September we're proud to share with you today 馃
~~~
We love designing covers for epic fantasy because there's so much space for creativity 馃ぉ You can create a character-based cover and the design gets very individualistic and full of emotions.

Or you can create an object-based cover and the readers will be free to interpret the visuals and come up with various ideas about their meaning 馃

World Publication Font Book Poster

Poster Font Heat Cg artwork Fictional character

Window Mountain Wood Font Cloud

Font Book cover Electric blue Pattern Publication

Registered
The covers of your sci-fi and fantasy designs look great! Especially for the price. How are you with other genres? Say romantic comedy or literary fiction? I don't see many examples of those in your portfolio. Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The covers of your sci-fi and fantasy designs look great! Especially for the price. How are you with other genres? Say romantic comedy or literary fiction? I don't see many examples of those in your portfolio. Thanks!
Thank you so much for your kind comment 馃樆

We design those, too 馃槉 Each of our in-house designers specialize in several different genres. The reason why you don't see many examples of a certain genre in our portfolio is that, unfortunately, there is a lower demand for those.

However, we certainly have more works to show. If you can add me on Facebook , I'll be happy to send you some 馃挌

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Halloween is approaching!馃懟
Has everyone prepared a terrifying costume and candies for trick-or-treating? You're never too old to have a Halloween fun.

~ We've prepared a special gift for our dear horror and mystery authors out there~
Use a promocode SPOOKY10 to apply a limited discount on a horror and mystery book cover design. This offer is valid until 31st of October

馃巸 馃巸 馃巸
Check out our portfolio in horror genre here
Atmosphere World Natural environment Font Tree

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cover design for mystery and horror stories should always be intriguing and catchy. This can be achieved with a curious composition, stunning imagery, and bright contrasting colors, just like in these beauties below 馃槈

What are your thoughts on these covers we've designed?

Font Poster Eyewear Movie Publication

World Font Poster Happy Sky

Sky Cloud Mammal Flash photography Font

World Font Publication Darkness Book cover

Cloud Poster Font Movie Art

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We have an addition to our portfolio. Check them out! Which one is your favourite?

I remind you that if you want to order a custom cover from us, use a promocode Kboards10 at the checkout to apply a 10% discount on your first order This is our website link: MIBLART | Book cover design services

I'm here to answer any questions regarding our cooperation and will be happy to guide you on placing your order.
You can contact me here on Kboards, Facebook, or email: [email protected]

Furniture Purple Chair Font Magenta

Poster Font Illustration Book cover Fictional character

Font Red Material property Electronic device Games

Plant Nature Natural environment Branch Organism

Poster World Font Publication Landscape

1 - 20 of 22 Posts