Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which book would you re-read again if it were available on Kindle.

For me it would be James Michener's Hawaii.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am a habitualy re-reader. I have many many "comfort books" that I read over and over again if the mood strikes.  They include anything by Jane Austen or Vonnegut, and some childhood favs like Watership Down and Huckleberry Finn. Oh, and I read A Confederacy of Dunces at least once a year, never fails to make me laugh.

I have noticed that I re-read a little less now that my Kindle has provided easy access to new books.  

Thanks to the Kindleboards, I have recently read the first few Outlander books, and they will certainly be re-read in the future...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Harry Potter!!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
All the Tolkien books, and much of the older sci-fi by such as Norten, Norse, Zelazny and Asimov.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Okay, Linda, since you mentioned Thornbirds (which I loved), I've also got to mention another Aussie novel that I enjoyed and was made into an HBO mini-series back in the early 80's: All the Rivers Run, by Nancy Cato

I wore out my paperback at least a decade ago and haven't been able to find it in print again.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't typically reread Stephen King books, but one of my faves to reread by him is "The Eyes of the Dragon".  I originally read it about 20 years ago (oh my that's a lot of time when it is in black and white :eek:) and still consider it one of his best.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts