Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Anything by Terry Goodkind, Peter Hamilton and Dan Simmons.  And my latest favorite is the Outlander series--thanks to KB. ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't typically reread Stephen King books, but one of my faves to reread by him is "The Eyes of the Dragon".  I originally read it about 20 years ago (oh my that's a lot of time when it is in black and white :eek:) and still consider it one of his best.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Gruntman said:
I just finished Judas Unchained in DTB, loved it.
I was reading Pandora's Star in DTB when I got my Kindle and finished reading it on the Kindle! OK, LR, this is on the Kindle; I missed the part about it having to be a book not on the K. :-\
But none of Goodkinds are on the K...so sad :'(, such a great series!

·
Registered
339 Posts
TM said:
The first on is Kindlized, the rest are supposed to be coming sometime. Terry Goodkind was not too fond of of ebooks, but Amazon approached him, gave him a kindle, and convinced him to release Wizard's First Rule in Kindle format (in fact, it is kindle exclusive for awhile).

What is interesting is that since Terry had retained his ebook rights, he did not release it through his regular publisher, but through a smaller ebook only one, which supposedly gives a much better royality rate.
Interesting! I saw they have the first one and they show Pillars of Creation, but it isn't actually there. I really hope he likes the ebook format; maybe we should all email him! :)
Thanks for the insidrer info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts