Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would look nice with the Lily skin? I have the pebbled mocha with saddle strap M-Edge platform cover.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That one above is pretty but since the color your have is mocha, I thought of picking these two would be matching:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
The benefit of having a mocha (or saddle) cover is that they go with almost everything!

I have the third bag shown in a travel bag, along with the matching "Let's Do Lunch" purse.  Just a heads up:  I adore them both, but they are significantly brighter in color than they look in the pictures from the site, and I was a little surprised when they arrived.  Both shades of pink on the flowers are nearly a neon shade.

But they look great with both my original near-saddle-color converted planner, and my fern Oberon!  And the zippers on the travel version are both a rich mocha brown, and it goes great as well.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
VictoriaP said:
I have the third bag shown in a travel bag, along with the matching "Let's Do Lunch" purse.
How do you like the "Let's do Lunch" purse? Will it hold more than a Kindle? I liked that purse because it isn't too big.

By the way, I really like the second bag -- love yellow!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Tippy said:
How do you like the "Let's do Lunch" purse? Will it hold more than a Kindle? I liked that purse because it isn't too big.

By the way, I really like the second bag -- love yellow!
The travel bag comes out to about an inch or so taller than the Let's Do Lunch (top of the bag, not including handles). So I recommend making sure they match or coordinate. A side zip would still have to be stood on end as the K2 at least will not fit sideways in the purse.

As for other things: I'm currently carrying (in addition to the K2 in Oberon & travel bag) off the top of my head--a regular wallet (not slim, and not a checkbook size), an iphone, sunglass case, business card holder, pill case, bluetooth headset, a way too big load of keys, a compactible nylon grocery bag (about fist sized) and a couple of pens in mine without overloading it. Because of the Kindle being as tall as it is, the magnetic clasp on the purse doesn't close anyway, so there's probably a little extra space in there. When I've taken the K2 out, the clasp works fine & the sides of the bag don't bulge at all with everything else.

It's certainly not tote bag sized, but it's definitely a decent sized purse, and I like it a lot!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I also would like to buy a Borsa Bella bag for my Kindle 2, but I'm confused which type of BB bag I should get.  I'm currently using the Amazon leather cover with my K2, so I want a bag that will fit with the cover on.  Right now I'm utilizing a simple Belkin quilted cover (purchased from Target), but I'm hoping that the Borsa Bella bag will not only be prettier, but also more protective in terms of a much heavier quilted lining? 

I don't carry the K2 around town each day.....just around the house and occasional travel, but want it to be safe. 

Thanks!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
luvmy4brats said:
My first thought is this one:
This is the one I was leaning towards, but sometimes I don't trust my "matching skills" so I needed opinions to help me decide.

·
Registered
76 Posts
libro said:
I also would like to buy a Borsa Bella bag for my Kindle 2, but I'm confused which type of BB bag I should get. I'm currently using the Amazon leather cover with my K2, so I want a bag that will fit with the cover on. Right now I'm utilizing a simple Belkin quilted cover (purchased from Target), but I'm hoping that the Borsa Bella bag will not only be prettier, but also more protective in terms of a much heavier quilted lining?

I don't carry the K2 around town each day.....just around the house and occasional travel, but want it to be safe.

Thanks!
I just receive the Kindle Travel Bag in Shower Clouds pattern. Melissa made me a wrist strap that I requested. I just got it and have taken it out with me in addition to my purse. If you want to just use it around the house, you can remove the shoulder strap, it is designed that way. I like that I can store my charger in the front pocket. As soon as I order a book light, I will store that in there too. I love the size and the ability to keep my accessories together. I have the Amazon K2 cover and haven't ordered anything else....YET ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts