Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which car charger, is best to use with Kindles? If you could link me, that would be so great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Code:
Which car charger, is best to use with Kindles?
Minekinder,

This is the one that I use. I have two wall chargers...1 for home and 1 for hotel rooms and a car charger. I keep the original wall charger at home.

Bluebell

·
Registered
277 Posts
I use the iGo. This is the special Kindle package for just $19.99 and currently in stock:

I love it, even though I don't have any other devices that can charge on it.

Katiekat

·
Registered
426 Posts
I use an iGo as well.  I have tips to charge about 5 other devices.  Its so much easier to carry tips for the devices than 6 charging cables.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I also have the Igo one as well.  I think we are up to 8 tips for it now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was just looking at this charger also on Amazon so you buy the bundle and there are extra tips that you can buy for different things?  I guess that was what confused me.  I'm assuming this bundle charges the Kindle but if I want the charger to charge other things I need to buy extra tips - is this correct?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Another thing you can do is just get a small inverter. It's a bit bulkier, but you plug it into your car's 12v outlet, and it has a regular 110v outlet on the other end. So you can plug in your Kindle charger or anything else with a 110v plug that doesn't draw more power than a laptop... :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Another thing you can do is just get a small inverter. It's a bit bulkier, but you plug it into your car's 12v outlet, and it has a regular 110v outlet on the other end. So you can plug in your Kindle charger or anything else with a 110v plug that doesn't draw more power than a laptop... :)
cost 19.99

cost 34.27

This one looks different from most inverters, still i like the look and unique-ness. Cost 25.68

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You can buy a splitter for the iGo and charge two things at a time.  I have 2 iGos the one for the Kindle which does small electronics and one the will charge my laptop and my Kindle etc.  I have 11 tips for all sorts of electronics and computers.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Vegas_Asian said:
cost 19.99

cost 34.27

This one looks different from most inverters, still i like the look and unique-ness. Cost 25.68
Very funny, how it looks like a cup of coffee!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts