Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
HI there
i can only commemt on the amazon lighted leather cover, the light is FANTASTIC, nothing dull about it, am not if it a LED light but it is certainly as bright as one, i read in bed with the only light being the cover light, works brilliantly.
jen

·
Registered
143 Posts
I really like the M-edge set up - the light is not integral to the case but the case is specially made to house with the light.  It fits tightly in the slot so in my opinion, it's as good as built in.  But you can remove it if you won't need it.

The M-edge eluminator light is adjustable in that it has a flexible neck so you can move it around to get the best coverage and it has adjustable brightness (2 settings, regular and bright.  I love it, and have several M-edge cases so I can use my light with any of the cases.  I have had it for about 6 months with no problems.  

On a side note, I also think M-edge cases rock - they are lightweight and well made with a style for everyone, including the My-edge that you design yourself.

Lilith

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the M-Edge light and it wonderful. Fully adjustable and perfectly even coverage. And I am VERY picky as uneven lighting would be a huge distraction for me. Before buying, I spent some time with my friend's Amazon lighted case. Definitely not even coverage, at least to my eye. The light was obviously dimmer ay the lower portion of the screen.

·
Registered
39 Posts
milky said:
There is 1 I know off, check link below. There are loads of clip on lights thou...
I have bought one of these before. They were very poor quality and the light was broken from the start. Poor quality, poor service.
Highly unrecommended.

For really good cases that have external lights, I'd suggest the following: http://onlinegiftsdeals.com/index.php?cPath=3

I've had a case + light for six months now and it hasn't failed me yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.