Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read The Passive Voice daily and check in on Hugh's and Konrath's. The latter two often go weeks without an update. I'd love suggestions for other blogs, primarily I'm interested in indie publishing, marketing, and general news. I'd prefer ones that update at least weekly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lindsay Buroker usually posts some interesting stuff in regards to promos that worked/didn't work for her, as well as other indie pub observations.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just to note... it's worth digging back a few years here and on such sites... the whole self publishing explosion, the ups and downs, the debate, experimentation and changes in thinking... in the words of the actual participants.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Podcasts while cleaning? I might actually get motivated to clean more often. ;) I listen to them at the gym -- particularly Simon Whistler's http://rockingselfpublishing.com/.

Also I second the notion of looking through archives daily or weekly, especially Konrath and Howey now that they've gotten busy with other things than blogging. Dean Wesley Smith in the last 3 years has put up most of his how-to book chapters as blog posts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts