Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Can I be a bit of all four?
I'm pretty sure my regular schedule involves each of those on different days of the week.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm a disciplined night-owl writer.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Unfortunately lately I've been more Wannabe than I'd like! Damn my amazing procrastination skills!

Usually I'm more of a cross between typical and night-owl. Or maybe a typical writer who happens to do most of her writing at night...  ;D

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Chocolate? Did someone mention chocolate? I'll write 500 words if I can have some.  ;)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I would really need to add a couple of categories:

1) The Oh Crap! What did my wife buy now, writer. The motivation being I've got to hurry up and finish a book so I can pay for it.
2) The I'd sure like to own one of those, writer. The motiviation being I need to finish the next book so I can afford whatever has my eye.

Somewhere in there is the "I just got the bills out of the mailbox, writer - and I better bust it finishing this book."

·
Registered
432 Posts
Night Owl!!

Need to add "The Writing Ninja"...someone who is so busy, must find ways to write over the course of the day.  Writing on scraps of paper, stick-it notes, typing an e-mail to yourself (to copy and paste later into your book), etc.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Joe_Nobody said:
2) The I'd sure like to own one of those, writer. The motiviation being I need to finish the next book so I can afford whatever has my eye.
Oh, hey, that's me! And probably the typical one, too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts