Kindle Forum banner

Which Oberon cover did you purchase or plan to buy (choose as many as you'd like)

• Tree of Life (Saddle)

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Hokusai Wave (Navy)

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • World Tree (Green)

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Celtic Hounds (Wine)

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Sky Dragon (Red)

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Raven (Taupe)

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Avenue of Trees (Fern)

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Bold Celtic Knot (Black)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butterfly (Purple)

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Forest (Fern)

• Sun (Red)

• Creekbed Maple (Saddle)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Fairy (Purple)

• Celtic Cross (Black)

• Pond (Fern)

• Three Graces (Saddle)

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I'm waiting for new designs to be released

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • I'm making one from a journal

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
I have the Red Sky Dragon. I would like to by the Red Sun. Although I would prefer it in purple. I am going to wait a little bit and see if they allow you to customize colors like they do for the journals. This should also help to decrease the inevitable eye roll that will come with getting another Kindle cover from my Fiancee.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Roof of Heaven, should have been added amazing detail in that cover!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have the Sky Dragon and will be getting the Sun as soon as it becomes available!  I love red and now a wraparound red cover, I'm so happy! :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
I ordered Avenue of Trees today.
Even after seeing the new designs, I think I still would have picked that one.
Although.... My Kindle might also need a change of koats when it gets here  ;D

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the Butterfly and I'm thinking about getting Pond. I'm waiting to see how they're planning to update it before I make up my mind.

I do like the Fairy as well, but since I already have a purple, I'll probably pass.

ProfCrash I also would like to see them offering different colors for the different covers like they do for the journals. I'd also like to see them add more of the Celtic Designs.

My daughter would really, really like the Wolf.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'm definitely getting the purple fairy cover.  I was about to order the butterfly when people started saying that they were going to be offering some new designs in January.  I'm so glad I waited!  I love fairies, and it will look great with my Pixies skin!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have the H Wave, think I would like the forest but I'm not sure about the fern color as opposed to green. I wonder how accurate the colors are on the web site. I like the wolf design too- maybe a journal?

Lynn L

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
sailorman said:
I have the Tree of Life and really like it... but I'm quite taken with the Celtic Cross. I probably would have bought it if it was offered when I bought the Tree of Life. But I can't see paying out another $75 for it right now. So I guess I'll keep what I have. Maybe much later on down the road.
You could always sell it here and then buy the Celtic Cross :)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Pretty sure I'm going to get Creekbed Maple when it comes available.  And if they ever do River Garden, especially if in blue, I'd probably get that too. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I am between the navy Wave and the the red Sky Dragon...sticking to my asian art theme. (my skin in Zen Revisited.) I have been avoiding the Oberon site for the last couple of month knowing that I may give and buy one...Then I looked today. So I may just engulf myself into making my own cover.(Paradise Pen sell Oberon Journals or may just look at the local bookstore for some nice maybe cheaper journals).

I also want a journal to write in, but I have to see and feel the paper that goes with it (I am picky about the paper in my journals.) So I'll journey to the Strip (which we locals perfer to avoid) to check out Paradise Pen and see the Oberon journal

B

·
0 Posts
I still love my Celtic Hounds. Since they did not offer Celtic Braid, I am safe. Although, I think I will go ahead and order the Celtic Braid check book cover.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the Avenue of Trees which I love--it's really nice. Had the Forest one been available at the time I ordered, I would've had a hard time choosing between them.

I really, really like the Sun. I've always liked that style of Sun (and Moon) graphic. If I were to get another, I'd get that one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
;D  OK, I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Sky Dragon cover last night.  Can't wait for it to get here!!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts