Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have narrowed it down to 2 skins and cannot decide. I am getting such a headache that I cannot even think about it anymore-and it is the reason why I have been up since 4 am pondering. Please tell me which you think would be easiest on the eyes....that's my main concern since I like both designs equally. I know it's a matter of personal choice, but I need someone else's opinion.

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,19117.htm

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,19168.htm

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm partial to the "lily" as well.  In fact I went looking for that one this week for the K1 but couldn't find it anymore.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well dang!  I went through the 4 pages twice and did not see it. Ah! That thing called senility.  Thank you Avalon!  I just ordered it ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Being chromesome impaired for making this type of decision, I still like the Lily design. More colors to go with more things, but soft and subtle so as not to distract.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, what I did was to buy both of the ones I was torn between.  I just knew that if I got one, I'd wind up deciding that I like the other better, and buying it too, and paying extra for shipping.  When they got here, I was really glad I did, because the one I thought I liked best, didn't wind up being my preference. 

I posted it on the buy/sell board, and it sold almost immediately.  Yeah, it will wind up costing me a few bucks, but I'm really glad I did it this way, because I got to look at them both in person.  It was important to me to really really like the skin.

Alternatively, I suppose you could buy both and plan to switch when you got tired of whichever one you put on first.  ;)

BTW, the one I picked, and totally love, is Lily.  ;D

I suppose that is true enabling, to say, don't pick, buy both!!  However, I didn't necessarily advocate Keeping both.  ::)

Kim

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of your help. I may end up getting both because I like them so much and they are different.

I just emailed Decal Girl to see if they could change the yellow lily on the skin to pink and also the few red petals to pink. It is beautiful as is, but for me I think I would like it even more if it had more pink in it, so I am interested in what they will come up with.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I was gonna say the first one is easier on the eyes but after looking at it again, both should be just fine!!  :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I've found that softer lines and images are less distracting while reading than the bold ones.  The actual colors are less important if the overall pattern is soft and abstract.  As such, I prefer Lily. :)

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
The lily is beautiful and easier on my eyes (between the two).

·
Registered
134 Posts
My vote is for " Lily " also...............

Brian

1 - 20 of 35 Posts