Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could list a few, that would be great.
I need something to fit a Kindle in its Oberon cover and a few essentials such as a phone and Ipod.
Also, preferably something small- big bags overpower me in a comical sort of way. You'd have to see it to believe it.
Thanks guys... will update soon. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Horsewhisperer,
I was just at the VB store the other day.
In her signature line, the following would fit...there may be more, but these were the styles I tried:
the backpack,the large or small tic tac toe,the vera,the morgan,the villager,the gabby,the tote,the bowler.  Keep in mind, that I usually like my bags on the bigger side, still have kids stuff to tote around.
I'm awaiting a back order of the tote in cafe ole..
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I actually use the Oberon classic journal cover for my Kindle which is slightly larger than the Oberon Kindle cover..... and I use the Lola for mine if I don't want to take much more with me.  You still have the two pockets on the front also.  Lola is just a great size for the Oberon-clad Kindle!!  That said, I love using the bowler when I need to take additional things along with me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys... I'll go look them up right now. I really hope that the 1/2 inch size difference in the Kindle 2 well affect how it fits in the bag. Since I haven't received my Kindle yet, I'll be receiving the Kindle 2. I am sort of bummed about that, because now all the accessories I was planning on ordering today aren't compatible! And, also, I definitely hate the K2. It's so ugly. :(
Keep you updated,
Lynn

·
Registered
243 Posts
If you don't care for really large bags (they always seem to overwhelm me), check out the Lindsay.  I just got mine, and it's great for the Kindle with an Oberon cover.  It's Messenger style, has outside pockets and a strap that can be lengthened to a cross-body style with no problem.  Holds my K and everything else I need to carry.  Oh, and a longer Kindle and case would fit with no problem if you're thinking K2.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Silver said:
If you don't care for really large bags (they always seem to overwhelm me), check out the Lindsay. I just got mine, and it's great for the Kindle with an Oberon cover. It's Messenger style, has outside pockets and a strap that can be lengthened to a cross-body style with no problem. Holds my K and everything else I need to carry. Oh, and a longer Kindle and case would fit with no problem if you're thinking K2.
I have a Lindsay too (actually two of them) and they're the perfect size for the Kindle, expecially if you don't like big bags. I like the messenger style flap and the adjustable stap. The outside pockets are perfect for phone and ipod and there's plenty of room inside for keys, wallet, etc.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have a cargo sling which holds it just fine, but it's also enormous and could probably carry a small child inside as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.