Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use Aweber for my internet marketing, and I just checked back with them - looks like they have some beautiful new email newsletter templates. So does Getresponse.com, which lets you sign up for free and apparently remains free for up to 100 email subscribers.

Any other services worth checking out? Any reports on how you use newsletters to promote your books, and how effective it is?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've only just started but so far I find it fun. I have bravenet on my site, so far I've only got a couple of people on the list, but the list has only been up for two weeks, so that's not bad I think  ;D

Alternately, i just created special e-mail accounts in my web host and use that as sort of "e-mail list". I find I like talking to people who download my book. So far everyone is cool and happy, especially those who want to get into self publishing themselves. Of course, I haven't tried to sell them anything yet.  ;D We'll see if they turn on me then. lol.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm planning on putting my first chapter on my website soon, and then offering to email subsequent chapters, along with indie writer news and announcements of new works, to those who choose to subscribe. Has anyone here done anything similar? I'll probably also offer contests of some sort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.