- Because with the beautiful, larger screen and the major improvements over the K1's design, I can never go back to the smaller Kindle size again (I'll just get an iPod touch if I need portability).
- Because the DX has re-Kindled my lifelong book obsession. The K1 did this too, but I had almost gotten my addiction under control until I got a glimpse of this 9.7" worth of eInk goodness. Now even more than ever I'm drawn to Kindle books like a moth to a flame.
- Because now throughout the day, more than before, I'm drawn here to share my Kindle obsession with all of you when I should be doing something else, like eating, sleeping, blah, blah, blah...
- Because my bank account doesn't spontaneously expand itself to pay for more ebooks
- And because there are just too many books I must read and not enough time in the day or brain cells left in my aging head to juggle too many of them all at once.
Damn you, Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Damn you both to hell...