Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is wrong with those people..

they need to stop adding K2 skins.. I can't decided.. I have ordered six.. two arrived today.. I go to the website today to show a friend with a new kindle.. what do I see.. MORE SKINS.. will the madness ever end!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Um, no, so just hang on and enjoy the ride!

I am impatiently waiting for mine to arrive.

L

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I hate them because the Quest skin is still not available for K2.  :mad:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh give it time.. it is coming they all are.. two of mine arrived today.. then I ordererd one for my mini laptop which I got on Monday, and I have four more K2 skins enroute.. evil evil bad evil

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Patrizia said:
oh give it time.. it is coming they all are.. two of mine arrived today.. then I ordererd one for my mini laptop which I got on Monday, and I have four more K2 skins enroute.. evil evil bad evil
You will have to buy a couple of more Kindles to dress. :) Everytime I go look I want another one, but they are so pretty.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
They keep provoking me into making a K2 purchase! They also make me want a Acer Aspire One and iPhone just so the three could match. I could also make my Zune match my Kindle....(darn where's my debit card?)
see: they are only 6.99. blue matches my day pack. Red matches my school bag and my favorite skirt

·
Registered
426 Posts
ummm...I heard back about my request. Patrizia you won't like it LOL

"Absolutely I know that we have another batch of 40 or 50 designs going up early next week and we will be adding batches like that on a weekly basis until we get caught up with what we currently have on the original Kindle. What I can do is add to Monet Waterlilies to their list and it should be uploaded to the website in the next weeks or so with the other batch uploads. "

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I know what you mean. I have ordered 4 for my K2. I have found 4 more I am thinking of buying . And I want to buy two for my K1.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I feel good about my self control after reading some of your posts! ;D  I've only ordered 3 skin, 1 for my Kindle2, 1 for my Sony PRS-505, and 1 for my new HP laptop!  Did I forget to say all 3 are the same design! ::)  ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like all of the art patterns. I am kind of split because I want them to get some M.C. Escher ones but I'm afraid I would buy to many of them if they did. :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dawn....
NOOOOOOOOO!! I can't deal with the pressure

Vegas

I have two for my HP mini.. They rock !!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts