Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tagged this book for future reading last month when I stumbled across the first chapter or two posted to read for free online.

I ran a search here on the boards & found absolutely nothing--not sure if that's just because the boards are acting up, or because no one here has commented on it! :D It still looks interesting; I'd love to know if anyone here has read it, good or bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I read it and I liked it.  I didn't rush and read the 2nd book, Ink Exchange, (that's how I know if I really love a book), but I will eventually.  I believe the 3rd book, Fragile Eternity, came out this week.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Looks like fun...I think I'll check out a sample!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I just DL'd the sample. I'm re-listening to the entire Twilight series (& re-reading the sample of Edward's book from the author's website) - so I'll be curious how this one compares.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see some kudos!  I got sucked into another series in the meantime, so this one will have to wait just a little longer.....like, until next month's book budget kicks in.  :D  I'll put it first on the list for the next round of purchases though!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I am reading it now and I think I really like it. I think it is a really unique premise. I was obsessed with fairies and other mythical creatures (eps Mermaids) and it is nice to read something original.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I wound up getting Wicked Lovely from audible.com (I love the narrator) & have LOVED IT!!!!!
I am re-listening to it to pick up what I missed the first go round because I rushed through it to find out what the ending would be.
I plan on getting Ink Exchange and Fragile Eternity soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts