Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to announce the release of my first novel, Will of the Gods - Erotic Romance in a World of Sex and Sorcery. It's written under the name Lynn Mixon, but it's me.

To recover a powerful artifact belonging to her Goddess, Zia must break into the headquarters of the despotic Theocracy.

With time running out, she has to trust Alton, a handsome rogue who knows her deepest secrets. Unfortunately, that means he will be part of the divine rituals, where pleasures of the flesh fuel her magic.

Can she use Alton's body without him stealing her heart?

Warning: This ~45,000 word novel contains explicit M/F sex in public, fooling around while breaking and entering, and includes a full out f/m/f threesome while under magical assault.

As you might imagine, it has some explicit content.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005CWJJE4

It's priced at $3.99, but to celebrate the release I'm giving it away for the rest of July via Smashwords coupon. The details on how to get your free copy, and get other cool stuff for helping to spread the word or reviewing it, can be found here:

http://bit.ly/nlOr3C

Please do me the favor of getting yourself a copy. I'd count myself blessed if you pass the word on to others you think might like it and post the link to my rewards page above where other readers hang out. I'd be doubly blessed if you leave an honest review on one of the sites that sell it.

The rewards page explains the details, but to summarize I'm giving away copies of two erotic short story collections I'm writing, having several drawings for the rights to name characters, kill off an old rival in a suitably gruesome way, and even letting someone name a story.

Every bit you folks do to spread the word out helps more than you can imagine and I'm deeply grateful. Thanks so very much.

Enjoy the book and tell me what you think!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Terry,

Welcome to the Book Bazaar and congratulations on your first novel!

KindleBoards is a Kindle fan and reader forum. As you browse KindleBoards, keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed in the Book Bazaar. (You've posted your book thread in the right place; this is just our standard reminder. :))

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then. You may modify the latest post to reflect new information.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KindleBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KindleBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Oh, and one more thing: be sure to check out the index threads at the top of the Book Bazaar. . . .there are details there about how you can be listed so that our readers can find you.

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Betsy. I'll keep all that in mind.

UPDATED INFORMATION: I just added this book to the Smashwords Summer Sale. It is free for the month with thier coupon, too. Enjoy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been a great first week and I wanted to thank everyone who picked up a copy at Smashwords or bought one at Amazon. The response has been more than I had an reason to expect and I'm grateful.

There's only a week left on the Smashwords sale. If you haven't picked up a copy, you should grab one while it's free.

Again, thank you all so much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts