Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just surfing the blogosphere, looking for Kindle news and found an entry at this site.

http://modernmom.com/food_home/article/2255

The blog entry isn't particularly interesting but she does say that 4 commenters to will be picked to win $250 gift certificates to Amazon. No rules...I don't know if she is going to pick the most interesting entries or just a random drawing. Anyway, I thought I'd let folks know. Report back if you do win!

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone here leave a comment? I was trying to skim the list to see if I recognized any names.

L

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did.  Had to register to comment, but it was a site I'm slightly interested in anyway.  Boy would I love to win!  Merry Christmas to me and my Kindle!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Not all that interested in the site, but I signed up so I could comment... couldn't pass up a chance to win a gift card!!  :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CS said:
Same here. :D
The mommy bloggers will be wondering, who are these people, anyway?

I am amazed at how many people said Harry Potter, Harry Potter. Don't these folks have any imagination?

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
It doesn't sound like it. There don't seem to be any rules at all.
I did think it was funny in the sign up section that is asked if I was a SAHM, or worked part-time or full-time... there was no selection for RETIRED!!! lol :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts