Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. 

I'll take a free Kindle, even with some authors signature scrolled across it!!    :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks!  I signed up as well  :)
DD would love one!!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
davem2bits said:
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll take a free Kindle, even with some authors signature scrolled across it!! :D
We had someone here who had an author sign her Kindle. She even posted pictures. Who was that??? Anyone remember?

L

·
Registered
48 Posts
Really, a signature scrawled across the K's beautiful white finish?  Don't know that I could do that.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jammie said:
Really, a signature scrawled across the K's beautiful white finish? Don't know that I could do that.
Well my thought would be decalgirl and 3acp have some beautiful skins that would cover that signature :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I think that the grand prize winner receives a Kindle 2 AND a "Don't Look Twice" book signed by the author.  Not a signed Kindle 2....not positive, but that is how I read it...

·
Registered
737 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
I think that the grand prize winner receives a Kindle 2 AND a "Don't Look Twice" book signed by the author. Not a signed Kindle 2....not positive, but that is how I read it...
Me too. Just being a smart a%$. You would have know if you could see my avatar. ( Or some of my other posts ) ;)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Well - I just entered; as another said - one cannot have too many Kindles (I only have 1).

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
klrodrigues said:
Thanks! I signed up as well :)
DD would love one!!!
Who me? Sure I would! LOL Had to think for a second when I saw DD. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sweety18 said:
Thanks for the link. One can never have too many extra Kindles laying around :)
I agree.. Would not pass up on one good Kindle... has anyone won something through like this?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for the link, I would so love to win one!  But I am having problems when I try to enter it won't let the form go through and I keep getting a web message.  Anyone else having problems?  Maybe I will try it on a different computer.  ???

I was able to enter on a different computer but not on my laptop!  Must be some type of block!  Have my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Jill75 said:
I agree.. Would not pass up on one good Kindle... has anyone won something through like this?
We have at least two members here who won Kindles through various contests. One person also bought a Kindle on ebay that had been a giveaway on the Ellen show. The original owner didn't want it. Can you imagine?

L

1 - 20 of 36 Posts