Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Mine too - love her blog!  I'm doing a "Pioneer Woman" theme for my bunko group at my house this month - all recipes from her blog.  She's got a LOT of entries!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
in for free

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm obviously a little late to register (after some digging I found the contest closed) but am thankful for the introduction to this blog.  Talk about the woman that does it all!

Now my question is: are any of you out there one of these three lucky winners?

#355 Jennah
#3734 Kelly Bennet
#17988 Katherine

Simple curiosity begs me to ask.  ;)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I love her blog, as well as her cookbook. In fact, I started a thread about her a week or so ago.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
She's giving away an iPad today, but it closes in just a few minutes.  Just saw it on FB.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Ok; I had never heard of her before this thread, and probably wouldn't have been interested by the name, but the past 2 days, I have done almost NOTHING besides read her story of how she met her husband; I'm not getting anything done!!!
I don't know if I should thank you for the good recommendation or.....what!?!
I can see why she was nominated for a Bloggie!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
When we were at Disney World last week I was checking my Facebook on the bus going back to our hotel - I'm a "fan" of hers on FB and lo & behold, I found out that she was in Orlando for a book-signing (which had already happened or I'd SO have dragged my husband!) and had been at Epcot maybe the same day we were (I couldn't be sure).  Wish I could've seen her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts