Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help us celebrate Kindle's first birthday (November 19), DecalGirl has offered to give a Kindle skin to five of our lucky members!! Thanks, DecalGirl..!

These decals are high-quality, adhesive-backed, precut vinyl that are precisely shaped to dress up and protect your Kindle. The skins leave no residue when peeled away. And, our winners will get to choose from over 80 designs. You can see the designs at this DecalGirl page.

Each kit covers the front and back of the Kindle - and even includes a power adapter skin! You also get a free download of matching Kindle wallpaper, for a fully integrated look. Here is a sampling of the many designs available:

So join our birthday celebration and win your own skin! Just reply to this post, telling us which DecalGirl Skin design you would like if you win. (See all designs here.)

Good luck, everybody!

RULES

One entry per person; duplicate entries will be deleted. This contest is open to U.S. residents. We'll draw random winners on the dates below. Winners will be posted in this thread, and we'll make an announcement in the main boards. You must respond in the forums within 10 days in order to claim your winnings!

Not a KindleBoards member yet? Register here.

WINNERS:
Wednesday, November 12 - Cowgirl
Friday, November 14 - reader
Monday, November 17 - mompres2008
Tuesday, November 18 - Susan B
Wednesday, November 19 - MikeD

(Updated with correct drawing dates! - Harvey)
(Updated again because I goofed with the first drawing date!! - Harvey)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would love to have Mora and thanks Decal Girl.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Of course I would like TinFoil but since that's not available, I would like B&W Fleur. Thanks to DecalGirl and KindleBoards.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wow! What a generous offer and great birthday contest!!! Put me down for Zen Revisited.....I'm crossing my fingers and my toes and holding my breath until the drawing. Anyone here qualified to administer CPR if I start turning purple?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh man.  I can't pick just one!  I keep changing my mind too.  Right now it's a tie between poolside and her abstraction. Thanks Decalgirl, that is really great!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow!  This is GREAT!  I would like to have Zen. 

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Woo Hoo!  Prizes

My favorite is Symphonic but I also like Dark Burlwood

Ann

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.