Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new DecalGirl skin today, Autumn Dots, in the hope that it would match my green Borsa Bella bag. I had the Fantasy Green skin, which, from the picture on DecalGirl's website, looked like a good match, but the green it was in reality was a completely different shade and clashed horribly with my bag. It was driving me crazy.

But Autumn Dots matches perfectly, and I am thrilled!!!

Now I just need my black M-Edge Prodigy and my Kindle pimpage will be complete!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The Ultimate combo right there  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Very nice combination.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How elegant! A perfect match!

The skin does not look as shiny as mentioned in other owners comments? 
(The main reason I have put off ordering one!!!) Do they tend to vary in the amount of gloss, does it depend on the pattern or is it not noticeable in your photo?

Also, has anyone purchased the Noreve cover and if so, worth the wait?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry - didn't notice that Gwen had posted an update for the Noreve cover!  (Can anyone tell I'm VERY new at this?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kendra said:
The skin does not look as shiny as mentioned in other owners comments?
(The main reason I have put off ordering one!!!) Do they tend to vary in the amount of gloss, does it depend on the pattern or is it not noticeable in your photo?
It's slightly glossy, moreso than in the picture (didn't want to use flash because the flash distorts the colors) but I don't really notice it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I love the colors! I just ordered the naked kindle sleeve in retro....I wonder if I can find a skin to match....my kindle is still NAKED!  :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts