1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough of the

"Should I?"

"It's so expensive, but I loved the one I had on my K2 (which was given away)."

"I've already got so many cases for my new Fire".  I keep buying and returning.

So, I DID IT!

Van Gogh Sky in Wine.

Merry Xmas, self. :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hooray! !!! I went through the same hemming and hawing. Ive got a case here that was really for my K3 and the Fire does ok in it. But then some extra work came on as well as the cash to go with it so I finally caved. I bought The Tree of Life in saddle. I cant wait for it to get here!

Congratulations!
Eta: my goodness the typos! I think I need more sleep!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Congrats!  And great color choice!!!  I am happy to see more people ordering wine covers and hoping this will encourage more designs to be offered in that color.  If a wine DaVinci ever comes out I would buy that the second it is available.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats!!! You'll never regret your decision and you'll get more in time. All my Kindles are in Oberon covers.  FYI: Their journals are phenomenal too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
710 Posts
I remember when I was trying to make a decision as well. I only have two covers for my KDX, one is a Noreve and the other is my Oberon. I know that if I decide to get a Fire, I will probably lean towards getting an Oberon. Only problem is that it's heavy! Either way, congrats on the Oberon! :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
pitbullandfire said:
FYI: Their journals are phenomenal too!!
Purchased Purple Fairy small journal for my K4, with Dark Wings decalgirl skin. Making trip to Cobler on monday for velcro. Love it and it fits perfect. Oberon only does corners now, and I don't like corners at all, prefer velcro. Have Nook Color in K2 Velcro Ave oif Trees and love it. Nice clean look.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Tabatha said:
Purchased Purple Fairy small journal for my K4, with Dark Wings decalgirl skin. Making trip to Cobler on monday for velcro. Love it and it fits perfect. Oberon only does corners now, and I don't like corners at all, prefer velcro. Have Nook Color in K2 Velcro Ave oif Trees and love it. Nice clean look.
Would love to see pics when your job is done please 😊

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pitbullandfire said:
Congrats!!! You'll never regret your decision and you'll get more in time. All my Kindles are in Oberon covers. FYI: Their journals are phenomenal too!!
I know....I got refills for my journal too (tee hee!)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many folks have ordered an Oberon cover for themselves to go under the tree?  I love the idea of not even opening it before Xmas.....

·
Registered
710 Posts
sosha said:
How many folks have ordered an Oberon cover for themselves to go under the tree? I love the idea of not even opening it before Xmas.....
I would never be able to wait. Haha.

·
Registered
928 Posts
sosha said:
How many folks have ordered an Oberon cover for themselves to go under the tree? I love the idea of not even opening it before Xmas.....
I didn't order for myself (my Kindle 4 is my gift for myself), but I nudged my husband and parents towards Oberon things.
I have a K4 cover (paisley in purple), a Moleskine cover (celtic hounds in wine) and a pair of oak leaves earrings coming in for Christmas (plus the Tree of Life in saddle wallet that is a gift for my mother-in-law).

·
Registered
125 Posts
maries said:
If a wine DaVinci ever comes out I would buy that the second it is available.
ME TOO!!! (I got Celtic Hounds in wine for my Fire and it is indescribably gorgeous ... )

·
Registered
733 Posts
pitbullandfire said:
Would love to see pics when your job is done please

Returned from Cobbler today. He put 2 strips of velcro on the back flap. This is the Small Journal. K4 Mini

·
Registered
259 Posts
OMG!!!  That came out beautiful and you customized that Kindle and Oberon phenomenally...Thank you for sharing pics  :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oberon covers are wonderful!  I have 4 and will be buying my 5th for my Fire after the holidays.  They are incredibly durable and just exquisite.  Enjoy!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Tabatha, 
I sold you the slightly used Avenue of Trees with Velcro that you are using for your Nook Color.  Glad you are still liking the cover.  Loved the small purple Oberon Fairy Journal you used for your Kindle.  It turned out really nice.  Any idea if that cover would work for the Kindle Touch?  I'll have to check the measurements.  I love the Oberon Journal buttons.  To me they are prettier than the reader cover buttons.

Pat M.
luvshihtzu

1 - 20 of 26 Posts