Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I can go from book nerd to Kindle nerd.  My name is Kim; I'm from PA and I'm loving the Kindle.  Arthritis was making holding my books difficult and now I can enjoy a good read again without the pain!  Cool forum, can't wait to get into it.

Kim

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
cherryb99 said:
Now I can go from book nerd to Kindle nerd. My name is Kim; I'm from PA and I'm loving the Kindle. Arthritis was making holding my books difficult and now I can enjoy a good read again without the pain! Cool forum, can't wait to get into it.

Kim
Congratulations on your Kindle and on your first post, Kim!

And welcome to the Kindleboards! In the Book Corner, we have lots of free, bargain and favorite book recommendations, and we started Book Klubs last week! And in Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting, we have lots of good tips for using your Kindle!

Betsy

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Hi Kim I am glad you signed up. It is Anne from paperback swap. There are a lot of nice friends here.I think you will love this group like I do.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, CHERRYB99...

Glad to have you here and enjoying your Kindle.

Lots of helps and ideas here for you.

Nice to meet you,

-sailor *click*

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Kim! Glad you are here. We all share a passion for reading and our Kindles.

Check out bookklubs, free books and bargain books in The Book Corner. We are having a great time with our bookklubs!

Linda

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Kim - Nice to have you here! and MERRY CHRISTMAS - it is the gift that will keep on giving.

·
Registered
869 Posts
cherryb99 said:
Now I can go from book nerd to Kindle nerd. My name is Kim; I'm from PA and I'm loving the Kindle. Arthritis was making holding my books difficult and now I can enjoy a good read again without the pain! Cool forum, can't wait to get into it.

Kim
Hi, Kim -

Welcome Aboard! :)

I love your words above "from book nerd to Kindle nerd". LOL - that describes the experience all right!

Great avatar you have too.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,

Marci

1 - 14 of 14 Posts