Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Writing at my local B&N and seeing a whole pile of Wool by Hugh Howey on the New Releases table!! Now I have a paperback Wool!

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Jill James said:
Writing at my local B&N and seeing a whole pile of Wool by Hugh Howey on the New Releases table!! Now I have a paperback Wool!
They apparently have been selling at my local B&N because the stack was down a bit....

Betsy

Betsy
Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
They apparently have been selling at my local B&N because the stack was down a bit....

Betsy

Betsy
Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk
I just got hit with a big dose of nostalgia. Been almost a year since I've been in B&N. I'll have to go back soon and pick up a copy of Wool. Someday I'll meet Hugh in person and have him sign it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can't wait to pick up my physical copy of Wool! I feel like a Hugh Howey hipster - I was reading Wool before Wool was cool  :p My ultimate goal of course will be to meet him, have him sign it, and thank him for inspiring me to get into self-publishing to begin with. He's such a cool cat  8)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn! Meant to take a picture while I was there and got sick and had to go home. :(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Looks like I'll have to go check my local B & N. I can get a paperback copy to match my Kindle copy. Gives you a reason to go back into Barns and Noble. Maybe that is the key; Indie authors might bring the people back into B & N.  ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts