Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I have been a long time lurker on the boards, but only just got the courage to post.

A little while ago, I worked with some authors to create a few dashboards to help authors keep track of and keep on track with their word counts for their WIP.

These dashboards have been designed so that they update automatically with very little input by you.

There is a standard word count dashboard - for authors who want to track progress from start date; and a deadline dashboard - for authors who are working to a deadline and need to meet word count targets.

Depending on what dashboard you are using, it calculates such stuff as estimated completion date based on your current average word count or how many words you need to write a day to hit your deadline. It also takes into consideration non-writing days and calculates around these.

All you need to enter is your book information ONCE, and then simply add your daily word count and any scheduled non writing days.

I have created versions for both Google Sheets and Excel.

The Google Sheets version was in beta and had around just over 1,200 downloads across the dashboards in the days it was open. Through the feedback provided, these have now had a facelift and moved out of beta.

Even though the beta options are no longer available, I love to help ALL authors. So I am offering my standard word count dashboard for free (with a code). You can choose between the Google Sheets version or the Excel version. The attached pictures show how each of these versions look. Once you have it, it's yours forever.

To get your copy, simply visit: https://numbersthewriteway.com/product/standardwordcountdashboard

The coupon is for single use and is valid to 15 March 2020. The coupon to use is: STANDARD

Hope that you find this useful.

Have an awesome end to your week and please reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Samantha

Excel

Google Sheets

1 - 1 of 1 Posts