Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about redesigning my website. I looked into it but it's way out of my budget. So I thought of the next best thing. So does someone know of anyone that could just design a Wordpress theme? It doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles but the basics for an author and with a little personality. Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand that I can easily search for a Wordpress theme. I have done that before. I just wanted to see if someone could create a theme for me. But I guess, now that I think about it, it'd just be creating a website for Wordpress.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
If you find one that's really customizable, it's almost as good as having one designed. Plus, you can change it whenever you want.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ChristinePope said:
You could try Artisteer:

http://www.artisteer.com/

They don't seem to be supporting their Mac version anymore, which makes me sad, but I think they're still developing for PC.
I used and loved Artisteer for long tome, but not any more. You might consider looking at:

https://mythemeshop.com/ (NOT an affiliate link ;-) )

Last time I tweaked one of their themes, the Forum was helpful and one of the company representatives helped me in a timely manner ;-)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use the Ultimatum theme for Wordpress. It's basically a drag and drop theme creator which has been very versatile and you don't need to be a CSS expert. You can find the Starter version for $35 at Mighty Deals. Alternatively, if you have a theme and want to customize it easily, you could buy the CSS Hero plugin. It's very useful for changing fonts, colors, containers, etc. without coding anything.

I use both Ultimatum and CSS Hero on my website and it makes designing a site very easy. There's a learning curve with Ultimatum, but there are lots of resources on their site if you get stuck. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts