Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
multiple goregasms - Tipper's response when Al was given a Nobel prize.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Chad Winters said:
I still can't believe he got a Nobel prize for that!
He didn't. He got the Nobel prize for the he work has done or Gorebal Warming.

L

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chad Winters said:
But the only work he did was the film. He did no original science or research (too busy inventing teh internets, I guess). It just seems to cheapen the Nobel prize.
Oh, pshaw! You can't cheapen the Nobel peace prize

...much more.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gables Girl said:
That ship sailed when they gave it to Cordell Hull in 1945. Sorry for the unfortunate pun. :)
Oh, it'll all be corrected when I perfect my time machine. ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
But instead of bulls & bears, they have a Snail & Truffle market.
OK . . . but which is which? Bear = snails because they're slow? But then truffles don't move at all . . . well I guess they move pretty fast when the pigs are comiing ???

RUN!!!! It's the PIGS!!!!!

Kathie

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha!  No, they don't move when the pigs are coming, they just flush their stash and pretend to be snails.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
luvmy4brats said:
The off topic posts have been split off and moved here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,5525.0.html

Just trying to clean up a bit.

Luv
If you're going to split every thread that takes a jog off-topic, you'll either double the size of the board, or discourage goofballs like myself from contributing at all.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I'm not trying to do either. A jog off-topic is fine, as long as it's gets back on topic..a full blown detour is another thing. Some of these threads contain very useful information that has a tendency to get lost when the thread detours. I'd just like to make it a bit easier for newer members to find.

As for discouraging people to post, I sincerely hope I don't. The split-off thread is still available and completely intact, it's just been moved to the Not Quite Kindle board..You're more than welcome to continue there.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
If you're going to split every thread that takes a jog off-topic, you'll either double the size of the board, or discourage goofballs like myself from contributing at all.
Vampy's in trouble when he gets back, he's the King of threadjacking. :)

G

·
luvmy4brats said:
I'm not trying to do either. A jog off-topic is fine, as long as it's gets back on topic..a full blown detour is another thing. Some of these threads contain very useful information that has a tendency to get lost when the thread detours. I'd just like to make it a bit easier for newer members to find.

As for discouraging people to post, I sincerely hope I don't. The split-off thread is still available and completely intact, it's just been moved to the Not Quite Kindle board..You're more than welcome to continue there.
I might as well find a new home. :(

1 - 20 of 143 Posts