Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
I recently saw a web page with a news article about some new prescription medicine reportedly causing a fatal reaction for some poor person, and I guess whatever advertising app they were using saw the drug's name, so included an advertisement for that particular drug on that page.  :eek:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NogDog said:
I recently saw a web page with a news article about some new prescription medicine reportedly causing a fatal reaction for some poor person, and I guess whatever advertising app they were using saw the drug's name, so included an advertisement for that particular drug on that page. :eek:
I'm guessing something similar happened with the video. There was also an ad for a cruise line in the sidebar while this was playing.

They really should fix these things.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was listening to the radio yesterday on the way in to work, and there was some mention of an attorney who was arrested in Florida (imagine that) and his mugshot was listed on a site. On the page his mugshot was listed, there was an ad in the sidebar for the law firm that attorney worked for.

Made perfect sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts