Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of threads here about your favorite book, movie, pet, other interests, etc...

But what is the WORST movie you've ever seen? Ones that are so bad they're funny? Or so bad you walked out long before the end? Not just boring, but really, really bad?

In honor of That Other Thread, let's start the list with...

Zardoz! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070948/

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Ok, it would have to be either
Hell Comes to Frogtown

or

Blood Beach http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082083/ (not availabe on Amazon).

We used to do a Bad Movie Marathon where everyone brought a bad movie and we voted on the worst. These two both won for me.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Let's see, I walked out on Mystery Men. But I think the worst was Cabin Fever. A friend of mine was so creeped out by it she won't get spring water any more! She gave me the movie because she didn't want in the house after they watched it! I though it was hilarious! So over board on the gore it was funny!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I have watched my share of movies like Plan 9 from Outer Space and Glen or Glenda, perennial favorites on worst movie lists. However, for me, my worst movie EVER is The Family Stone. I absolutely loathed that movie. What made it worse -- I actually got sucked into seeing it in the movie theater because it had good reviews! Roger Ebert said that it would become the next great holiday movie, like It's a Wonderful Life. All I could think after suffering through this steaming pile of c*** was that chemotherapy must have addled Roger's brain. Totally cliched, lousy performances, and Diane Keaton played an absolutely despicable mother (a role she seems to be getting typecast into). I wanted to wring her neck. I was actually HAPPY that she was dying and gleeful when I found out she didn't make it to the end of the movie. Does that make me a bad person? LOL.

I didn't leave the theater because I never leave the theater (something about getting my money's worth) but I made a personal vow that I would forevermore tell people how absolutely rotten, horrible, vile, disgusting, evil, terrible, and lousy this movie is.

Did I forget to mention? I HATED The Family Stone. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It gets my vote for worst movie ever!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Twice??? Oh, come on, you know you were mesmerized by Sean Connery:

ROTFL, Jeff!

Betsy
Whoa, that is one sexy picture of Sean, which movies is that from, I must watch it :)

The worst movie I've seen this year has to be:

·
Super Moderator
67,326 Posts
BETSY!  I thought we agreed NEVER to POST that PICTURE again!!!!!! 

(It makes my eyes hurt and my stomach feel funny.)

There are usually bad lizzard/monster/snake movies on most Saturdays on the SciFi channel. . . . DH will watch them if there's nothing else happening.

Oh, and, unlike Leslie, I WILL walk out of a movie I've bought a ticket for is that bad. . . .I consider LEAVING to be getting my money's worth!  :D

Ann

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Sweety18 said:
Whoa, that is one sexy picture of Sean, which movies is that from, I must watch it :)
That's Sean in Zardoz

Sorry, Ann, sometimes my evil twin takes over! Mwhahahahahahah!

Betsy

·
Super Moderator
67,326 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sorry, Ann, sometimes my evil twin takes over! Mwhahahahahahah!
That's her in your avatar, right. . . .<ducking>

Ann

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sideways -- I want the two hours of my life I spent watching it back!

I could not for the life of me figure out why it was so popular, I hated it!

·
Registered
530 Posts
In my family we have a tradition of annual Bad Film Festivals. Past features included:

The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzi
The entire Evil Dead series... awesome campy puns so they were there to make things better :)
Godzilla vs. Mothra

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
A movie so bad it's funny. It's a running joke in my house that if my husband see's it on TV, he must watch it..and I must tell him how truly awful this movie is.

p.s. I will never, ever be able to look at Sean the same after seeing that picture.
LOL! I absolutely love Galaxy Quest! Your husband and I must have the same sense of humor. I also watch it whenever it comes on. My husband doesn't get it but he didn't watch Star Trek.

Betsy

·
Registered
677 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
p.s. I will never, ever be able to look at Sean the same after seeing that picture.
I think I will have to find his James Bond movies to watch this weekend. I always liked Never Say Never Again.

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Maybe it would help if you watched the whole movie. I mean, you'd get to see him in different poses, at least.

Or maybe not.

1 - 20 of 367 Posts