Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reader on Goodreads marked it at A- and gave it three stars. Here's what she had to say:

Hands down The Book of Lost Souls is the best independently published e-book I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Often readers think that indie books mean they weren't good enough for a publishing house, but The Book of Lost Souls destroys that theory. With interesting characters, a formidable plot, and good writing, Muto's book is sure to win a strong following in the YA community. In the end, it reminded me a bit of Heather Brewer's Chronicle of Vladamir Tod, an enviable comparison to be sure. In addition, it's low price point makes this e-book a STEAL!

What I love the most? That all my hard work paid off. That all the extra time hubby & I spent reading it back out loud to each other, the repeated proofreading, and the hard work of two editor friends paid off. Oh, and I truly do owe the agency who worked with me for a while before they turned the book down a huge thank you as well. Seriously, no puns or sarcasm. They gave me solid advice that I'm very thankful for.

*does happy dance* I love it when a reader is happy. Music to my ears!

And YES! Another example that indies CAN be every bit as good!

Now, to make sure my other books continue with the same quality...

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Very cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts