Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I would see what would happen if I lowered the price of Learn Me Good to 99 cents for a little while.  Sales have been pretty good at $2.99, though dropping steadily from month to month (after an incredible January).  I thought a discount might juice things a bit, and it did.  I went from a ranking in the 17K on Thursday evening to a current ranking of 187.  I've been on Amazon's Movers and Shakers list for much of today -- currently in the #3 spot!

I owe a lot of this to the promotion that I've gotten on the Amazon discussion boards, Pixel of Ink, Daily Cheapreads, Ireaderreview, and Facebook.

I'm not sure I can sustain 6 times the sales I would have had otherwise (to match what $2.99 would have netted), but this sure is getting me a lot of new readers, which is awesome!

I may never know what it's like to have a thousand sales a day like the lovely Miss Victorine, but I had 262 sales today, and that's pretty spectacular for a guy who usually coasts along at 8-12 a day!

Thanks for reading!

John

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, everyone!  I'm a math guy, so I keep running numbers in my head-- "If I sell this many per DAY, then my sales per MONTH would be..."

But I don't want to get overzealous. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts