Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much is the same! I've missed my KBWC family. It seems like forever since I've been on here that I just had to say "hi!"

If anyone was curious, life intervened and I had to step away for a few months... and for those of you with wicked imaginations: I wasn't in jail, a mental institution or the maternity ward  ;). I'll leave it at that since I like to be seen as mysterious ::) But, enough about me... what's everyone been up to? I see a bunch of fabulous new books from those of you I know and some great new ones from those I'm eager to meet. And... Hugh Howey - wow! Check you out, you stud! So excited for the success you're seeing. Rachel Schurig - noticed AMZN removed my review of your 4th book (and sent me a nasty-gram ???)- big gossip there I'm discovering - but for anyone who didn't get to see it for the second it was up: Read Rachel! She's fab!!! And to Kay Bratt - I'm so excited for you!!! I was halfway through beta reading for you when I had to check out - I'm so glad to see my disaster didn't effect your success! I'm sure there's more, but I'm probably making Ann and Betsy's noses twitch since this is a rambling, completely unnecessary post!

Missed you all! Glad to be back! Happy New Year! Need to remember how to update my signature for my latest book!  ...I still enjoy exclamation points too much!

~Heidi

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Lisa! But, hey - I survived... yeah, now I'm singing that song (even though my hubby is still the wonderful man he's always been :p). Here's to 2013! I hope we all rock it!!! BTW, ironically your A Fine How-De-Do is next up on my to-read list ;D!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome back, Heidi! I was just thinking of you the other day. I'm glad things have evened out for you and I wish you a wonderful 2013!

HeidiHall said:
Rachel Schurig - noticed AMZN removed my review of your 4th book (and sent me a nasty-gram ???)- big gossip there I'm discovering - but for anyone who didn't get to see it for the second it was up: Read Rachel! She's fab!!!
You are the NICEST! Thank you so much! I can say the same about Heidi, you guys, she's a wonderful writer, one of the first indies I ever read. You should all check her out!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I am, no doubt, one of the new ones since you went away.  Welcome back.  I'm looking forward to getting to know another new KBWC friend.  (Love this place.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts