Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been perusing these boards all night, I am not sure what's going to be more fun. The actual receiving of my Kindle (using), or the pursuit of the perfectly accessorized Kindle!
I can see this, becoming my new addition!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello MindKinder and welcome to KindleBoards! I know what you mean... this place is as addicting as the Kindle! My first month here I spent more time on the boards than reading. I have since slowed down on the boards and am now back to reading like crazy! BUT, I still check in here at least for a bit every day or 2 to see what's going on. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome!

You are right, there's lots of fun things here.  Our first book club just started, as well.  

Have fun digging through the threads.  Don't be afraid to ask questions.  There are no dumb questions on this board. :)

Do you have a K on order?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
MineKinder said:
I have been perusing these boards all night, I am not sure what's going to be more fun. The actual receiving of my Kindle (using), or the pursuit of the perfectly accessorized Kindle!
I can see this, becoming my new addition!
Hello MindKinder!. Know what you mean. I've still got 6 to 8 weeks till my kindle arrives, but I am learning as much as a can from all these experienced kindlers! Enjoy yourself looking around!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here MineKinder, the Kindleboard is extremely addictive, but maybe by the time you get your kindle you will have learned all you can learn  ;D and will spend you time actually reading.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Anju said:
Nice to have you here MineKinder, the Kindleboard is extremely addictive, but maybe by the time you get your kindle you will have learned all you can learn ;D and will spend you time actually reading.
Yeah, but just when you think you know it all, you realize that you really don't and then it's back to the Boards you go.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes!
I am here picking everyones brains, so I will be an expert, without even a Kindle in hand!
Mine should come around March 1st-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hopefully your Kindle will make an unepexcted arrival sooner -check your email daily, Amazon will send you a notification once it's been shipped.

In the meantime, stock up on those accessories so when you get the Kindle you have nothing to worry about. I hear a lot of people look for a book light.  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts