Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I've been neglecting my Build Creative Writing Ideas website lately and I think it could use some guest posts. Ideally, the posts would be about writing in some way, whether it be how you push past writer's block, how self-publishing has gone for you so far, etc.

Don't worry, it's not just some random never visited vacant corner of the Internet. Last month it received 11,662 unique visitors (388 a day), 18,119 visits (602 per day), and 30,449 pages were viewed (1,014 per day).

Posters can use all the links and pics they want to promote books. I'd love it if the posts were sent to me with all the HTML in place so that I could just put it up and promote it on Twitter.

Drop me a line if you're interested at my site's Contact Me page:
http://www.build-creative-writing-ideas.com/contact-me.html

Sincerely,
Bryan

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I have attempted to send you a message, but despite typing in the correct word 5 times, I keep getting the message, "wrong word typed"

Please email me I have an article that may be of interest.

[email protected]

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hello Bryan,
I have just used your comments form on your blog to leave my details :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's been a while since I've updated this, but there have been five guest posts from Kindle Boards members in the last month and I thought I'd let you all check them out:

Why You Need an Editor by Ashley Daoust

The Book of Awful and Writing What You Love by Romi Moondi

Crafting Your Opening: "I want to fall in love..." by Kathleen Valentine

Parenting and Writing: USB Keys Are Not Edible by Anne Holly

Autobiography in Fiction by Deborah Batterman

If you are interested in writing an author guest post for Build Creative Writing Ideas, drop me a line on my contact page. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts