Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
What a great interview!  :D

I totally agree with her "be nice" advice.  I'm so much more likely to buy an author's book if I've seen a friendly interview or engaged with them online.  A great personality is an incredibly marketing tool, even if you don't mean it to be. 

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I agree with the nice demeanor.  As an author I have exchanged posts with numerous wonderful people on many sites and am very encouraged by all the people willing to help others.  I've only had one person that was less than friendly, actually quite nasty to be exact, for no reason at all.  Luckily they are very scarce.  

·
Registered
438 Posts
RebeccaKnight said:
What a great interview! :D

I totally agree with her "be nice" advice. I'm so much more likely to buy an author's book if I've seen a friendly interview or engaged with them online. A great personality is an incredibly marketing tool, even if you don't mean it to be.
I agree. Almost all of my recent indie buys, have been from authors I've had pleasant interactions with. It makes a difference. Avoid internet arguments like the plague.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.