Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very interesting to read his story - particularly in light of recent discussions about editing, etc. I'm hooked on reading interviews of authors who've had great success with self-publishing. There's always something to be learned from their experience. More than once I've searched online for just such interviews when I come across an author whose work is selling really well on the Kindle.

Liz

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chumlyb said:
Very interesting to read his story - particularly in light of recent discussions about editing, etc. I'm hooked on reading interviews of authors who've had great success with self-publishing. There's always something to be learned from their experience. More than once I've searched online for just such interviews when I come across an author whose work is selling really well on the Kindle.

Liz
I agree, and I really enjoy having my fellow authors as guests. Most are more than willing to share their tips about what made them a success. -C

·
Registered
965 Posts
Not exactly what I'd call a model for the average indie author. How many of us have access to (or can afford) the editor of Robert Ludlum's first nine thrillers? Maybe if I was an investment banker.

Interesting perspectives, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts