Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a K4 cover or small journal (or both)! I want a snugger fit with my KT in the oberon cover and I am hoping that the cover or journal will make a more fitted fit (of course I'd have to modify the journal a bit).

I am REALLY in search of an older style sunflower journal they made. I saw it once on ebay but didn't win it. It's not the Van Gogh sunflowers, but it was a single or maybe two flowers. Very simple. I loved it  and it reminded me of my grandmother - she loved sunflowers. So if anyone has that and would be willing to sell, I would be soo happy!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I thought that the small Oberon Journals wouldn't fit the Kindle Touch?  I think they would only fit the Kindle4 (The $79 dollar Kindle)  Someone here on KindleBoards had the small Journal in Purple with Fairies on the front cover and it only fit that particular Kindle4.  Be sure to really check your exact measurements first.  I had wanted to do that for my Kindle Touch, but it wasn't going to fit.  Best wishes.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone else tried it and posted in the accessories forum and it works, but doesn't have any extra around the edges, which is fine with me.

·
Registered
817 Posts
My preference is at least an extra 1/4 inch beyond the Kindle edge.  I purchased one journal cover used (the red sun face with smile) and it just barely fit the small Sony PRS300 with a bit extra.  Just be sure to get the actual measurements of the small Journal Covers as they are all just a bit different in size.  In the Oberon catalog, the measurements are rounded up.  The old ones are usually a bit smaller too, than the current small journal covers.  Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
luvshihtzu said:
I thought that the small Oberon Journals wouldn't fit the Kindle Touch? I think they would only fit the Kindle4 (The $79 dollar Kindle) Someone here on KindleBoards had the small Journal in Purple with Fairies on the front cover and it only fit that particular Kindle4. Be sure to really check your exact measurements first. I had wanted to do that for my Kindle Touch, but it wasn't going to fit. Best wishes.
Some of the older Oberon journals fit tighter than their more current cousins - true for both small and large journals, but all the new small journals fit the Touch but with no room to spare. Even with the Kindle 4, there's little room to spare. The K4 covers are the same height as the small journals and the same depth. They are only slightly wider than the small journals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts