Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No point to this post except to get my second star. But I thought I'd remind you all, in a funny way, I hope, that Halloween is so called because it is the EVE of the Feast of All Saints. Here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnt-P38ykc4

Enjoy!

Ann

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I'm in my 40s.  I wish that was chronological age, but it's my number of posts.  I'm almost a junior.

·
Registered
509 Posts
My three stars gives me the sobriquet "Full Member". I understand that when I reach four stars, it will be "Huge Member".

·
0 Posts
Check out Leslie - she's packing a full 5 stars!  I think you can't go any further than that in the military, right? 
After that she'll become Dictator-For-Life and then we'll all be sitting at the feet of the master (if we aren't already!)  She is like a god to me!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Ethan said:
Check out Leslie - she's packing a full 5 stars! I think you can't go any further than that in the military, right?
After that she'll become Dictator-For-Life and then we'll all be sitting at the feet of the master (if we aren't already!) She is like a god to me!
Hahahahah....

In case anyone is wondering:

50 posts = Jr. Member
100 posts = Full Member
250 posts = Sr. Member (I think)
500 posts = Hero Member

On another forum I am active in, we have the 1000+ posts club and welcome all new members with the sekrit handshake. We'll have to do that here, too. Shouldn't be long the way some people are going!

Members get gold stars. Moderators get different colored stars.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Teninx said:
My three stars gives me the sobriquet "Full Member". I understand that when I reach four stars, it will be "Huge Member".
Oy...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
WOW... I have been so busy playing with my Kindle and trying to keep up with the board that I didn't notice I have 2 stars now!! woo hoo... no longer a Newbie!  8)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And only a few posts short of Sr. Member. . . .

Ann

1 - 16 of 16 Posts