Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I'm in my 40s.  I wish that was chronological age, but it's my number of posts.  I'm almost a junior.

G

·
Check out Leslie - she's packing a full 5 stars!  I think you can't go any further than that in the military, right? 
After that she'll become Dictator-For-Life and then we'll all be sitting at the feet of the master (if we aren't already!)  She is like a god to me!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Ethan said:
Check out Leslie - she's packing a full 5 stars! I think you can't go any further than that in the military, right?
After that she'll become Dictator-For-Life and then we'll all be sitting at the feet of the master (if we aren't already!) She is like a god to me!
Hahahahah....

In case anyone is wondering:

50 posts = Jr. Member
100 posts = Full Member
250 posts = Sr. Member (I think)
500 posts = Hero Member

On another forum I am active in, we have the 1000+ posts club and welcome all new members with the sekrit handshake. We'll have to do that here, too. Shouldn't be long the way some people are going!

Members get gold stars. Moderators get different colored stars.

L

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Teninx said:
My three stars gives me the sobriquet "Full Member". I understand that when I reach four stars, it will be "Huge Member".
Oy...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.